Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feedback from Working Musicians


I just wanted to share a letter we just received from working bassist Chris Mullin. These are the kind of emails that validate our work and reinforce our passion.

Hi Mr. Sadowsky,

I am sure you get these type of emails all the time, but I felt it necessary that you know. I have been using your MV5 for the last 6 months and loving every minute of it. I can't tell you how many sound men are saying that "this is the best bass sound, I have heard in years". I had one theatre owner in New Hampshire (who happened to play bass with Donnie and Marie Osmond for years) try my bass after the show. He said that it was the best bass sound he had ever heard in his theatre. After the show, I let him try my bass and he is going to pick one up ASAP.

I play in a Bee Gees Tribute band and have played at Disneyworld's Epcot Centre for the last 4 years as well as with symphonies and over in Europe and Russia. I used to play Marcus Miller's Fender 5 string and it doesn't compare.

Thanks again for making such a great bass,

Chris Mullin
www.stayinalivetribute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment